- FRANZ HOEPFNER - 1890
- 'Goose Fair, Old St. Matthew's Church.'
- Image courtesy of the Manx National Heritage, National Art Collection.
The Isle of Man has extensive employment legislation mirroring much of that in the UK but with some significant differences.
Primary IOM employment legislation includes:
- Control of Employment Act 1973
- Employers’ Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Act 1976
- Employment Sex Discrimination Act
- Employment Act 2006
- Employment Agencies Act 1975
- Minimum Wage Act 2001
We can advise on a broad range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including the employment aspects of acquisitions and disposals and other commercial transactions, employee handbooks, policies and manuals, disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancies and dismissals.
Paul Kerruish - paul.kerruish@KLT.im